It is the mission of Grant Park Christian Academy to connect children and families to Christ through Christian education.
Grant Park Christian Academy and Learning Center exists in response to our community’s need for a quality Christian school in the Hillsborough county area. GPCA will strive to connect students and their families to Christ through a warm and caring environment. Our dedicated staff encourages building a relationship with Christ- through centered friendships and learning. We recognize that each child is unique. Therefore it is our goal to help each child grow in three ways: spiritually, academically, and socially.
It is our vision for children to develop lifelong Christian character traits making them strong enough to withstand life’s challenges as they embark on their high school years and beyond.
Our school is committed to providing a curriculum with a two-fold purpose:
- To equip students with and working knowledge of God’s word (2 Timothy 3:16) and an understanding of God’s unconditional love for every child and the hope of eternal salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- To present a challenging and stimulating academic curriculum that encourages a natural curiosity for learning that will prepare them to be independent thinkers, productive citizens and leaders for Christ in the 21st century. (Romans 12:2)
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the deity of Christ
- In the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation
- In the resurrection of both the saved and lost
- In the spiritual unity of all believers
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a Godly life
- Marriage ordained by God is between and man and a woman